||Adjunct Anatomy and Physiology Instructor
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Dean of the School of Nursing and Allied Health, performs the following functions: Provide instructional services including content development, delivery and record keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- PROVIDES INSTRUCTIONAL SERVICES: Assist with development of course outcomes and curriculum which are consistent with Academic Affairs, department, and technology / program goals; convey course outcomes and expectations to students according to college policy; organize and manage instructional activities; use appropriate learner-centered instructional methods; provide evaluation methods appropriate to stated outcomes; evaluate student learning in a fair manner; posts and maintains sufficient office hours compatible with student schedules; maintain accurate records of evaluation and course work including attendance; submit grades as required and on time; regularly seeks feedback on course delivery and student learning; participate in college evaluation system of instructional services; revise / update courses regularly.
- At all times maintains a safe working area and conditions.
Qualfications - Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum requirement of master's degree in a health science, nursing or related field.
- Organizational, record-keeping, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of subject area.
- Interest in and commitment to the learner-centered educational process.
- Educational technology skills.
- Caring attitude toward students.
- Learning and self-motivation skills.
- Willingness to extend self to help students succeed.
- Knowledge of organizational structure.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility in dealing with others.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Behaves in accordance with Hocking College and Academic Affairs mission, goals, and values.
- Positive attitude.
- Knowledge of safe working conditions.
|How to Apply
Reasonable accommodations may be requested and reviewed according to the Americans with Disabilities Act. (ADA)
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to the Office of Human Resources (3301 Hocking Parkway, Nelsonville, OH 45764), email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
|Contact Information||Human Resources
3301 Hocking Parkway
Nelsonville, OH 45764