Hocking College Homecoming
Join us for our annual alumni event, Hocking College Homecoming! Current & former students, faculty, staff, families, and members of the community are all invited to attend.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS*
Natural Resources Alumni Q&A Panel
10:30AM - 11:30AM • John Light Hall 195
Hear from Hocking College Natural Resources alumni about their experience in the industry and the workplace. Speakers will include:
- Gary Obermiller — ODNR Assistant Director
- Mike Miller — ODNR Chief of Division of Wildlife
- Pat Quackenbush — Naturalist Supervisor Division of Parks & Watercraft, Hocking Hills State Park
- Mike Taylor —Retired ODNR Administrator For Law Enforcement
- Ken Temple — Retired ODNR Administrator For Law Enforcement; Current Park Manager of Lake Snowden & Program Manager for NR Law at Hocking College School of Natural Resources
- Mike Budzik — Retired Chief of ODNR, current member of Hocking College Board of Trustees, and current member of the U.S. Hunting & Shooting Sport Conservation Council (HSSCC)
Natural Resources Hall of Fame
12PM - 2PM • Shelter House / Robbins Crossing
A first-of-its-kind NR Hall of Fame: Inductees Ceremony will take place.
Tailgate & Cookout
12PM - 2PM • Hocking College Student Center
Come hang out and enjoy some food before heading over to Boston Field to cheer on the Hocking Hawks Football Team.
During the cookout, the School of Natural Resources will have a special tent set up for attendees to hear successful academic stories from selected NR students from each program.
Football Game — Hocking Hawks vs. Haywood Crusaders
3PM - 5:30PM • Boston Field at Nelsonville-York High School
Cheer on the Hocking College Hawks as they take on the Tennessee Haywood Crusaders. Shuttles will provide transportation to and from campus/Boston Field.
5PM - 11PM • Shelter House / Robbins Crossing
Head to campus to enjoy various activities including food trucks, a beer garden, live entertainment, games (including giant Jenga, cornhole, etc.), face painting, a fire pit, and lots more!
*All activities and timing are subject to change.