Hocking College follows an open admission policy by accepting high school graduates and persons holding a GED. Some programs have additional enrollment requirements.

Note: Use this application as well if you attended Hocking College previously and are readmitting.

If you are not a United States citizen or permanent resident, you must complete the international student application.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Complete your application, along with required information, and submit via mail:

Print Directions
Turn By Turn:
Reset Close