The Office of Financial Aid Services is open to students Monday through Friday
with the following walk-in hours:
Please be aware that our busiest times in the office are 2 – 3 weeks prior to
the start of a semester and for 2 weeks after the start. During this time, our response to
phone inquiries are limited. However, the most expedient method of communication
is via your Hocking email account. We will respond to all inquiries as soon as
possible and we extend our apologies in advance for any inconvenience.
- Monday - 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Financial Aid Staff
- Deneene Merchant, Executive Director
- Mary Russell, Assistant Director
- Carrie Arnold, Financial Aid Representative
- Jodi Lewis, Financial Aid Representative