Effective January 1, 2011,
Hocking College instituted a parking fee for students parking vehicles on the Nelsonville campus according to the following:
- Semester parking permits will be sold for $53 (autumn and spring semesters)
- Summer semester parking permits will be sold for $35
- All year parking permits will be sold for $120 (valid summer, autumn, spring semesters)
- Replacement parking hang-‐tags must be purchased at the semester permit price ($53)
- Students registered ONLY for PED 101-‐240 Recreation (Student Center facility use) and/or non-credit Student Center courses will be issued a Visitor Parking Pass valid for the semester of enrollment.
- Students attending all campuses, including Nelsonville, Logan and/or Perry Campus are required to have a parking permit for all locations.
- Motorcycles and bicycles are excluded from this policy